Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Welcome to my personal debt and financial journey.


Some of you may know me from my blog Housingfear.blogspot.com where I predicted the financial meltdown and accurately called the bottom of the housing market.

This blog is about my journey to not only dig my way out of debt that most other people would have filed bankruptcy over, but to learn and understand money and investing. To use this knowledge to then become a millionaire.

This is not just a blog that will hopefully give you knowledge and enjoyment about finances, but I hope it will inspire you to see me rise from the ashes.

I will prove that a middle class income and a lot of determination can still lead to wealth even in todays political and economic climate. I spend most of my free time reading articles about debt and finance, so I figure why not share my story, and my quest with you. ...Hang on tight, because this is going to be something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment